I have just got a Raspberry Pi, it worked when I first switched on, but now it won’t connect to the Internet.
1. Choose “Logout” at the bottom left or bottom right of the screen. It will say “Logout LXDE session”. Choose “Shutdown”.
2. Unplug your Pi from the USB Power adaptor.
3. Unplug your USB Hub from the mains
4. Plug in your USB Hub and USB Power Adaptor
5. Plug your Pi into the USB Power Adaptor.
Note: do not unplug your Pi as a means of shutting it down. Choose Logout and Shutdown, as not doing this before unpluging the Pi is the cause of this error.