1. Obtain a Samsung Galaxy tab 2
2. Go to the “Play Store” on your android device
3. Download “Engine Driver”
4. Connect your laptop to your DCC System, in our case a Sprog II.
5. Start JMRI on your laptop.
6. Open a throttle.
7. From the file menu, go down to “Start WiThrottle”
8. Start Engine Driver on your Android device, in our case a
Samsung Galaxy Tab2.
9. Wait a couple of minutes
10. Choose e.g. “My JMRI Railroad”.
11. Choose the train you want to control from the list displayed.
12. You can only choose a loco that has a throttle opened for it on
13. To change loco’s close the throttle and open another one for
the train you want.
14. You can only have one throttle open at a time using Sprog.